20th Annual National Conference
2018 Dialogue for Action®: On Cancer Screening & Prevention
Hilton McLean Tysons Corner | McLean, VA
April 11-13, 2018
Call for Abstracts
Submission Deadline: Friday, January 26, 2018, 5 pm EST
Notification Date: Friday, February 21, 2018
Poster Sessions: April 11-13, 2018
Top-ranked poster in 2017: “Links to Care: Building Colorectal Cancer Specialty Care Access for Community Health Center Patients”
Are you working on cancer screening or prevention in your community by:
- Reducing barriers to or increasing quality of breast, cervical, colorectal or lung cancer screening or prevention initiatives?
- 80% x 2018: Successes and Lessons Learned
- Bundling preventive screening tests (e.g., breast, cervical or colorectal)?
- Educating patients about cancer screening or prevention via mobile technologies or social media?
Then you should submit a poster abstract!
The Dialogue poster session is a great opportunity to share information and highlight successes in cancer prevention or early detection in communities across the country. The 2018 poster session theme is “Community-based Programs or Practices in Cancer Screening or Prevention.” The top-ranked abstract will receive one waived registration fee, special recognition at the poster session and will be featured in an exclusive video interview to be recorded on site at the Dialogue.
Download the Poster Guidelines and Abstract Submission Form, and share with your colleagues!
Guidelines for Submission
- Abstracts are limited to no more than 450 words.
- Individuals are limited to submitting only one abstract.
- Abstracts are to be organized into five sections: Background, Goals and Objectives, Methods, Results, and Conclusions.
- Text should be in Times New Roman and 12-point font.
Criteria for Selection
Abstracts will be reviewed and selected based on the following criteria:
- Project demonstrates progress in cancer screenings or prevention initiatives
- Project demonstrates contribution to or use of best practices/evidence base in public health or clinical use for expanding access to cancer prevention or screening according to guidelines
- Project is clearly written, original and of high quality
- Project includes evaluation data
Questions? Contact Ann Mallari at firstname.lastname@example.org.