Yield: 4 servings, 3/4 cup each
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
We like to use chopped frozen peaches, but you can use frozen berries or whatever frozen fruit you have on hand in this ultra-quick frozen yogurt that is made without an ice cream maker.
- 3 1/2 cups coarsely chopped frozen peaches (about 16 ounces)
- 1/2 cup sugar, preferably superfine (see Note)
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Combine peaches and sugar in a food processor; pulse until coarsely chopped. Combine yogurt and lemon juice in a measuring cup; with the machine on, gradually pour the mixture through the feed tube. Process until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides once or twice. Serve immediately.
Recipe Tips & Notes:
- Note: Superfine sugar dissolves instantly, preventing a grainy texture in cold desserts and beverages. It is available in the baking section of most supermarkets, but if you can’t find it, simply process regular granulated sugar in a food processor or a clean coffee grinder until ground very fine.
Per serving: 159 calories; 0 g fat (0 g sat, 0 g mono); 1 mg cholesterol; 40 g carbohydrate; 25 g added sugars; 3 g protein; 2 g fiber; 24 mg sodium; 241 mg potassium
2 1/2 Carbohydrate Servings