For the past 30 years, the Prevent Cancer Foundation has been funding grants and fellowships. The goal of the Prevent Cancer Foundation’s Research Program is to provide funding for innovative projects expected to lead to future funding from other peer-reviewed sources.
- The relevance to cancer prevention must be convincingly addressed in the application.
- Basic science grants must demonstrate potential for impact on cancer prevention (pre-clinical research is acceptable but must be prevention-oriented and identified as translational).
- Funds will not be awarded to individuals (principal investigators or fellows) who accept direct funding from the tobacco industry.
- Researchers need not be United States citizens. However, research must be conducted primarily in the U.S.
- Studies related to therapy for established or advanced cancer will not be reviewed.
If you would like to receive notifications for future cycles, email email@example.com to have your contact information added to our list.
- Newly Funded Researchers
- Grants & Fellowships
- Application Information
- Researcher Profiles
- Research Funding Video
For smart healthy living updates, cancer prevention news and more