State and Regional Dialogues
State and Regional Dialogue for Action Leadership Summits
Dialogue for ActionTM to Increase Colorectal Cancer Screening, a signature program of the Prevent Cancer Foundation, is an action-oriented process that helps states, regions and tribes across the U.S. create innovative collaborative solutions to increase screening.
Since 2002, 17 state and 10 American Indian/Alaska Native teams have used the Dialogue process to increase capacity for colorectal cancer (CRC) screening in their small or large, and rural or urban communities. Join the growing number of states, regions and tribes that have shared the Dialogue experience: Connect, Build, Change—and See Results.
- Read testimonials of former State Dialogue Coordinators and Members of the Dialogue process.
- Read digests about state-level Dialogue for ActionTM summits.
- Visit the American Indian/Alaska Native Dialogue page and learn about the Foundation’s efforts to increase CRC education and screening in Indian country.
- Prevent Cancer Foundation Webcasts
- Conferences & Workshops
- Prevent Cancer Super Colon Exhibit
- Awareness Campaigns
- Cancer Glossary
- Education Materials
- Resources & Tools
- National Health Observances
For smart healthy living updates, cancer prevention news and more