Dialogue For Action
The Dialogue for Action™ program focuses on increasing cancer screening as part of a comprehensive and coordinated cancer prevention strategy through:
- An annual national conference
- Projects with Native American tribes and urban Indian health organizations
- Projects with states and regions
SAVE the DATE! Our 2016 Dialogue will be held on April 6-8 in Baltimore, MD. Check our main conference site for details.
Click here for more information on previous Dialogue conferences.
Since 2002, 17 states and 10 American Indian/Alaska Native teams have participated in the Dialogue process to increase capacity for CRC screening in their respective communities — whether large or small, and rural or urban. Outcomes of the projects have included statewide media campaigns, dissemination of tools for office reminder systems, support for CRC legislation and culturally appropriate educational materials.
- Prevent Cancer Foundation Webcasts
- Conferences & Workshops
- Prevent Cancer Super Colon Exhibit
- Awareness Campaigns
- Cancer Glossary
- Resources & Tools
- National Health Observances
For smart healthy living updates, cancer prevention news and more