Conferences & Workshops
As part of the Prevention Across America™ national campaign, the Prevent Cancer Foundation hosts and supports various events designed to get people talking about the positive power of cancer prevention.
Our conferences and workshops include
- Best Practices in Grassroots Advocacy,
- Dialogue for Action on Cancer Screening,
- Lung Cancer Workshop, and
- Summit Series on Clinical Trials.
And read our most recent American Indian/Alaska Native Dialogue for Action Project Newsletter.
- Prevent Cancer Foundation Webcasts
- Conferences & Workshops
- Prevent Cancer Super Colon Exhibit
- Awareness Campaigns
- Cancer Glossary
- Resources & Tools
- National Health Observances
For smart healthy living updates, cancer prevention news and more