- Prevent Cancer Foundation - http://preventcancer.org -
Oral Cancer Risk Factors
Posted By pcfadmin On August 10, 2011 @ 6:31 pm In | No Comments
- People who chew or smoke tobacco
- People who drink alcohol in excess
- People who drink a lot of alcohol and use tobacco
- People who are exposed to sunlight for long periods of time
- People with a certain type of human papillomavirus (HPV)
- People whose immune systems are suppressed by certain medications
- People with a skin disease called lichen planus, graft-versus-host disease (GVHD), or certain inherited conditions of the blood
Article printed from Prevent Cancer Foundation: http://preventcancer.org
URL to article: http://preventcancer.org/prevention/preventable-cancers/oral-cancer/oral-cancer-risk-factors/
Click here to print.
Copyright © 2011 PCF Dev. All rights reserved.