Host a Fundraiser Guidelines & Agreement Form
The Prevent Cancer Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Our Federal Tax Id number is: 52-1429544. We appreciate your interest in hosting a fundraising event to advance our mission: Saving lives through cancer prevention and early detection. We ask that you review the following guidelines and complete our Host a Fundraiser Agreement Form. Should you have any questions, please contact Jessie Edington at (703) 519-2119 or Jessie.Edington@preventcancer.org.
- The Prevent Cancer Foundation’s style guidelines must be strictly followed at all times. The Prevent Cancer Foundation name and logo must be used in a manner consistent with the positive and professional image of the organization. The Prevent Cancer Foundation name and logo will not be used without permission from Foundation staff. All promotional and printed material will be reviewed and approved prior to publication or distribution.
- Fundraiser print and promotional materials must clearly state the degree to which the Prevent Cancer Foundation will benefit from the fundraiser. For example: “All Proceeds of this fundraiser will be donated to the Prevent Cancer Foundation.” or “Fifty percent of the sale price will be donated to the Prevent Cancer Foundation.”
- By partnering with the Prevent Cancer Foundation for a fundraiser, you agree to donate the stated portion of the net proceeds of your event to the Foundation within the time frame outlined in your Host a Fundraiser Agreement Form.
- The Prevent Cancer Foundation is not responsible for any financial losses or production costs incurred in conjunction with the fundraiser. The Prevent Cancer Foundation shall incur no costs unless otherwise agreed to in writing prior to your fundraiser.
- The Prevent Cancer Foundation will not be a party to any liability coverage and accepts no legal responsibility. The Prevent Cancer Foundation cannot be held liable for any damage, risk or injury in connection with your fundraiser.
- The individual, group or organization hosting the fundraiser is responsible for complying with all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. The Prevent Cancer Foundation name and nonprofit status may not be used to secure licenses or permits for your fundraising event.
- The Prevent Cancer Foundation will provide the individual, group or organization with educational materials and signage when appropriate.
- The Prevent Cancer Foundation reserves the right to terminate an agreement with an individual, group or organization at any time.
- Annual Spring Gala
- Prevent Cancer Foundation 5k
- Host an Event
For smart healthy living updates, cancer prevention news and more