- Prevent Cancer Foundation - http://preventcancer.org -
Posted By pcfadmin On April 15, 2011 @ 3:17 pm In | No Comments
- This is the 20th annual Spring Gala.
- The gala salutes a different country each year. France, Italy, Greece, Brazil, the Netherlands, Spain, Morocco, Singapore, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Turkey, Peru, India, Monaco and Switzerland have been honored.
- Since 1994, the gala has raised over $19.9 million to support cancer research, screening programs for underserved communities and advocacy activities.
- The gala has been profiled in The Washington Post, Washington Life, Washington Times, Washingtonian, The Georgetowner, The Hill, Biz Bash and New York Social Diary.
- Past gala sponsors include such companies as Abbott Laboratories, Aetna, Aflac, Allstate, AkinGump, AmerisourceBergen, Amgen, AT&T, Boeing, BIO, BlueCross BlueShield, Boston Scientific, Citigroup, Dell, Dittus Communications, Duke Energy, Eisai, Eli Lilly, EMD Serono, ExxonMobil, FedEx, Genentech, General Dynamics, General Electric, General Motors, GlaxoSmithKline, Kraft Foods, Lockheed Martin, Merck, Motorola, Mutual of Omaha, New York Life, Novartis, Northrop Grumman, Pfizer, PhRMA, Roche, Rockwell, sanofi-aventis, Southern Company, Time Warner, Time Warner Cable, Toyota, TE Connectivity, Tyco, UPS, Verizon, Wal-Mart.
To purchase tickets, please click here to fill out a reservation form. For further information, contact Kristen.Fagley@preventcancer.org .
Article printed from Prevent Cancer Foundation: http://preventcancer.org
URL to article: http://preventcancer.org/our-events/annual-spring-gala/fast-facts/
URLs in this post:
 Image: http://preventcancer.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Photo+by+Tony+Powell.+Prevent+-2403342119-O.jpg
 here: http://preventcancer.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Gala-2014-Reservation-Form_Final1.pdf
 Kristen.Fagley@preventcancer.org: mailto:email@example.com
Click here to print.
Copyright © 2011 PCF Dev. All rights reserved.