- The 2016 is the 22th Annual Spring Gala.
- The gala salutes a different country each year. France, Italy, Greece, Brazil, the Netherlands, Spain, Morocco, Singapore, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Turkey, Peru, India, Monaco and Switzerland have been honored.
- Since 1994, the gala has raised over $23 million to support cancer research, screening programs for underserved communities and advocacy activities.
- The gala has been profiled in The Washington Post, Washington Life, Washington Times, Washingtonian, The Georgetowner, The Hill, Biz Bash and New York Social Diary.
- Past gala sponsors include such companies as Abbott Laboratories, Aetna, Aflac, Allstate, AkinGump, American Airlines, AmerisourceBergen, Amgen, Apple, AT&T, Boeing, BIO, BlueCross BlueShield, Boston Scientific, Citigroup, Comcast NBCUniversal, Dell, Duke Energy, Eisai, Eli Lilly, EMD Serono, Endo, ExxonMobil, FedEx, Fluor, Ford Motor Company, Genentech, General Dynamics, General Electric, General Motors, Gilead, Helsinn, Johnson & Johnson, Lockheed Martin, MasterCard, Merck, New York Life, Novartis, Northrop Grumman, Pfizer, PhRMA, Prudential, PwC, Salt River Project, Sanofi, Southern Company, Takeda, Time Warner, Time Warner Cable, Toyota, TE Connectivity, Travelers, Tyco, UPS, Verizon, Viacom, Walmart, Yahoo! as well as numerous firms and associations.
- Annual Spring Gala
- Prevent Cancer Foundation 5k
- Host an Event
For smart healthy living updates, cancer prevention news and more