The 2013 Dialogue for Action™ on Cancer Screening: Hitting the Targets will take place on March 21-22, at the Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel in Baltimore, Maryland. (March 20 will have pre-conference sessions.) In past years, the focus of the Dialogue has been colorectal cancer screening. New this year, the Dialogue for Action will expand to include the mandated guidelines-driven cancer screenings seen in quality measures (colorectal, cervical and breast cancer screenings) and will also cover issues related to other cancer screenings (such as prostate, lung and skin). View the save the date here.
At the 2013 conference, participants will have opportunities to explore topics that include health care access, quality and cost; issues in screening guidelines; engagement of patients in their health care; and strategies to increase colorectal, cervical and breast cancer screening, and to be part of a lively exchange of ideas. Come to network with the diversity of cancer screening stakeholders committed to realizing the lifesaving potential of cancer screening for all communities:
- Primary Care Physicians (Internists, Family Physicians)
- Nurses and Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Quality Team Members in Hospitals, Insurance Companies, etc.
- Patient Navigators, Care Managers, Case Managers
- Health Services Researchers
- Health Educators
- Staff of Health and Human Services (NIH, CDC, CMS, IHS, AHRQ)
- Staff of State Health Departments
- Staff of Non-Profit Health Organizations
- Third-Party Payers
- Advocates and Survivors
We hope to see you in March! To learn more about the conference, click here.