Graphic Design Project Request Guidelines
The External Affairs division wants to work with you to create the best print or digital project possible. The purpose of this form is to help you successfully plan and execute your project—please note that a fully completed design form is required for all projects.
Design Request Process:
- Submit Graphic Design Project Request Form to Graphic designer and cc Managing Director, External Affairs.
- Meeting with External Affairs and division requesting projectDivisions: please bring project copy to meeting
- Complete Timeline Approval Form during meeting
- Receive final copy with necessary approvals and signatures
- Designer submits first draft to client
- Edits – Any significant copy edits after round one, may effect timeline.
- Final Changes
- Designer delivers final project to client
- Graphic Design Final Approval Form submitted and signed.
A few important facts to keep in mind:
- Standard turnaround time for graphic design completion is depends upon the type of project. Please see the Google Doc, to know where your project is in the cue. After the initial meeting, the Manager, Brand and Creative will give a rough estimate when a first draft will be shown to the client.
- This form must be completed in full and signed with proper approvals before submission.
- Approved and finalized written copy must be in-hand before External Affairs can begin the graphic design process.
- The steps leading up to approved copy including necessary approvals are the responsibility of the Division submitting the design project.
Please also note that External Affairs will be responsible for print production, including:
- Selecting a vendor and obtaining printing quotes
- Approving final print proofs
- Coordinating delivery/fulfillment/mailing
When planning, please remember to factor in 10 business days for print processing/delivery.