Pinterest is one of my favorite social media outlets, especially for collecting quotes. This week, I pinned some of my favorite motivational quotes and pictures on Prevent Cancer’s Word to inspire Pinterest Board. Start your day off right with these inspirational thoughts – I hope they help you be your healthiest self today.
2. “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” -Jim Rohn
3. “No matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everyone on the couch.” -Anonymous
4. “There is no better time than now to start living healthy.” -Anonymous
5. “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” -Benjamin Franklin
6. “A healthy attitude is contagious but don’t wait to catch it from others. Be a carrier.” -Tom Stoppard
8. “Healthy isn’t a goal. It’s a way of living.” -Anonymous
8. “I can accept failure, but I can’t accept not trying.” -Michael Jordan
10. “Fitness is not about being better than someone else. It’s about being better than you used to be.” -Anonymous
Research shows that Americans between 18 and 64 spend over 3 hours a day on social media. Prevent Cancer believes in sharing our message of cancer prevention and early detection through many mediums. Pins, Facebook posts and tweets can make a difference – social media can help Stop Cancer Before It Starts!
Need more motivation? Check out my pins on Prevent Cancer’s Words to inspire Pinterest board.