Yield: 6 cups
Active Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
To Make Ahead: Store in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.
These curried cashews are impossibly addictive—they’ll disappear in a flash. If you use salted cashews, omit the added salt.
1. 6 tablespoons lemon juice
2. 6 tablespoons curry powder
3. 4 teaspoons kosher salt
4. 6 cups unsalted cashews
1. Position racks in the upper and lower thirds of oven; preheat to 250°F.
2. Whisk lemon juice, curry powder and salt in a large bowl. Add cashews; toss to coat. Divide between 2 large rimmed baking sheets; spread in an even layer.
3. Bake, stirring every 15 minutes, until dry, about 45 minutes. Let cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
Per 2-tablespoon serving: 101 calories; 8 g fat (2 g sat, 5 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 6 g carbohydrate; 0 g added sugars; 3 g protein; 1 g fiber; 96 mg sodium; 111 mg potassium
1/2 Carbohydrate Servings
Exchanges: 2 fat